Jerry Vivino: Photos from the Bernard Ente Collection
Bernard Ente is the professional photographer of choice for many musicians
and has been part of the music scene for many years.
He has an uncanny ability to capture the making of music with great warmth.
More of his photographs will be added regularly. Check back often to see what's new.
Click any photo to see a larger image.
Jerry at Luxia on November 20, 2003 with special guest Lew Soloff.
Jerry and his band was supposed to appear at Luxia on October 30th, 2003 for a Halloween party, but some very strange looking people showed up instead!
Jerry at Luxia on October 9, 2003:
Jerry at Luxia in September, 2003:
Jerry with flutist (and wife) Laura.
Want to see more?
- Jerry with the Levon Helm Band from March, 2009
- Jerry with Keely Smith
- Photos from Iridium in August, 2006
- Jerry with the Vivino Brothers on January 6, 2007
- Photos from Metropolitan Cafe in March, 2006
- Photos from Metropolitan Cafe in January, 2006
- Jerry with the Vivino Brothers on September 7, 2005
- Photos from Asbury Park in 2005
- Photos from the Jazz Locker at the Dancing Goat Cafe
- Photos from "Bluesology" at The Triad
- Photos from New Year's Eve 2004 at China Jazz
- Jerry with the Max Weinberg 7 on December 11, 2004
- Photos from the Vivino Brothers at Birdland on May 4, 2004
- Photos from New Year's Eve 2003
- Jerry with the Vivino Brothers on May 19, 2003
- Photos of Gigs, Friends & Family
- Jerry with The Fab Faux
- Photos from the CD release party.
- Photos from Jerry's personal collection.
- First photo page.