Jerry on the left coast, playing with James Wormworth, Mike Merritt and Andy Langham.
Click any photo to see a larger image.
Contributing photographer Dailey Pike is a professional digital cinematographer who dabbles in photography.
He was born in the wagon of a traveling show, mama used to dance for the money they'd throw,
papa would do whatever he could.
Want to see more?
- Debra Graff photos and story of Jerry at the Baked Potato in Los Angeles, from August, 2009
- Debra Graff photos and story of Jerry's first West Coast gig from August, 2009
- Tom Caltablano photos of Jerry at Shanghai Jazz from February, 2009
- Jerry with the Levon Helm Band from March, 2009
- Jerry with Keely Smith
- Photos from Iridium in August, 2006
- Jerry with the Vivino Brothers on January 6, 2007
- Photos from Metropolitan Cafe in March, 2006
- Photos from Metropolitan Cafe in January, 2006
- Jerry with the Vivino Brothers on September 7, 2005
- Photos from Asbury Park in 2005
- Photos from the Jazz Locker at the Dancing Goat Cafe
- Photos from "Bluesology" at The Triad
- Photos from New Year's Eve 2004 at China Jazz
- Jerry with the Max Weinberg 7 on December 11, 2004
- Photos from the Vivino Brothers at Birdland on May 4, 2004
- Photos from New Year's Eve 2003
- Jerry with the Vivino Brothers on May 19, 2003
- Photos of Gigs, Friends & Family
- Jerry with The Fab Faux
- Photos from the CD release party.
- Photos from the Bernard Ente collection.
- Photos from Jerry's personal collection.
- First photo page.