Click any photo to see a larger image.
Jerry Vivino once again leads a great night of music
Top row: Jerry, Jerry with Brian Charette and James Wormworth
Bottom row: Mike Merrit, Lew Soloff and guest percussionist Fred Walcott
The lovely and talented Donna Vivino
Photos by Tony Ferrari from the late show, featuring guests Paul Schaffer on keyboards and Bernard Pretty Purdie on drums
Three more from photographer Bernard Ente
Want to see more?
- Tony Gieske photos of Jerry and the guys playing at the Vitello's from February 21, 2010
- Debra Graff photos and story of Jerry at the Baked Potato in Los Angeles, from August, 2009
- Debra Graff photos and story of Jerry's first West Coast gig from August, 2009
- Tom Caltablano photos of Jerry at Shanghai Jazz from February, 2009
- Jerry with the Levon Helm Band from March, 2009
- Jerry with Keely Smith
- Jerry with the Vivino Brothers on January 6, 2007
- Photos from Metropolitan Cafe in March, 2006
- Photos from Metropolitan Cafe in January, 2006
- Jerry with the Vivino Brothers on September 7, 2005
- Photos from Asbury Park in 2005
- Photos from the Jazz Locker at the Dancing Goat Cafe
- Photos from "Bluesology" at The Triad
- Photos from New Year's Eve 2004 at China Jazz
- Jerry with the Max Weinberg 7 on December 11, 2004
- Photos from the Vivino Brothers at Birdland on May 4, 2004
- Photos from New Year's Eve 2003
- Jerry with the Vivino Brothers on May 19, 2003
- Photos of Gigs, Friends & Family
- Jerry with The Fab Faux
- Photos from the CD release party.
- Photos from the Bernard Ente collection.
- Photos from Jerry's personal collection.
- First photo page.